IMPORTANT NOTE: The BelaSigna R262 from ON Semiconductor is being discontinued and is entering the end-of-life cycle. Hence, our BelaSigna Prototyping Module will likewise enter the discontinuation state.
The BelaSigna R262 prototyping module is a miniature, self-contained unit that can be integrated into a product or prototype to evaluate the performance of the BelaSigna R262 DSP from ON Semiconductor.
The prototyping module has the following key features:
- A miniature size of only 25 mm by 6 mm
- The 26-ball WLCSP version of BelaSigna R262 (BR262W26A103E1G)
- Two MEMS microphones spaced 10 mm apart (Knowles part number SPU0410HR5H-PB)
- Through-hole test points for external connections
- Configured to boot directly to the ROM application using the internal clock
- I2C and GPIO signals available on test points
- An onboard I2C EEPROM for optional custom application